Mark Andrew Smith – the little man with the BIG voice. This cheeky Northern chappy is guaranteed to win your hearts and put a smile on your face.
Quality personality vocalist and Olly Murs Tribute, Mark as the Olly Factor, is a highly experienced performer. He is hugely popular for his warmth, interactive style, high energy, big smile and superb vocal ability.
An ideal choice for holiday centres, hotels, entertainment venues, events or private parties. Playing on the fact that he is a little ‘vertically challenged’ he uses this to bring humour and fun into his performances.
Mark Andrew Smith The Olly Factor
His powerful vocal ability is a surprise from the first song you hear him sing and you will wonder how such a little fella can make such a big sound. Mark is an extremely versatile performer with a large repertoire appealing to all ages, shapes and sizes!! He states that in his act there will be something for everyone. As well as many popular hits from all genres and decades, Mark’s act also features some high energy complex and high quality medleys and arrangements which will surprise and entertain.
Mark Andrew Smith is available with the options of: 1 x 45, 2 x 45, 1 x 60, 2 x 60, or 3 x 30 min performances. Fees dependent on distance, length of show and equipment needed. Ask for booking and availability details via the form below. 3 combination acts are now available.
Ask for details on the following:
- Mark Andrew Smith, The Little Man With The BIG Voice – Quality personality vocalist (versatile show that can be adjusted to suit venues and ages, up to 2 x 60min).
- The Olly Factor, The UK’s most authentic Olly Murs Tribute.(1 x 60 min as Olly plus 1 x 60 can be added as non Olly party set. Available with dancer).
- Robbie Vs Olly, Double tribute to Robbie Williams and Olly Murs featuring Mark Andrew Smith and Lee Randall (up to 2 x 60 min show. Available with dancers).
- These Days, 3 piece tribute to Take That. (up to 2 x 45 min show, available with dancers).
- The Ultimate Tribute Show, triple tribute night featuring Take That, Olly Murs and Robbie Williams (up to 2 x 60 min show, available with dancers).
Available for all types of work (holiday parks, hotels, outdoor events, private events, overseas fly-backs, cruise work, theatres, pubs, clubs, TV and more). Based from the North West (OL16 area) or the South West (EX7 area). Self contained if needed, PLI, willing to travel if reflected in fee.
Looking to cover the following with North West enquiries / bookings where possible:
Sunday Nov 4th, Thurs Nov 8th, Sunday Nov 11th, Friday Nov 23rd, Monday Nov 26th, Friday Nov 30th, Saturday Dec 1st, Friday Dec 28th, Saturday Dec 29th 2018.